Effect of Marketing Mix on Satisfaction of Customers Indosat

Galih Wisnu Wardhana

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of the marketing mix consisting of products, prices, promotions, and location on the Consumer Satisfaction of Indosat Card Users. The population in this study were students at STIE AUB Surakarta, taking incidental sampling techniques obtained a sample of 200 respondents. The results of the multiple linear regression equation show that Y = -2,003+ 0,143 X1 + 0,279 X2 + 0,255 X3 + 0,456 X4, meaning that product, price, promotion, and location have a positive effect on customer satisfaction. The regression coefficient value for Access variable has the biggest regression coefficient among other variables, which means that Access variable is the dominant variable in this study. F test results show that together the product, price, promotion, and location variables affect customer satisfaction. R2 test results (coefficient of determination) note that the product, price, promotion, and location variables are able to explain 82.6% of the Indosat Card customer satisfaction variables, while the remaining 17.4% are explained by other variables such as company image, trustworthiness, and service quality.

Keywords


Customer satisfaction; Marketing mix; Product; Indosat Card User

Full Text:

PDF (Full-Text)

References


Alma, Buchari. 2012. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Arikunto, S. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta. Rineka Cipta Assauri, Soyjan. 2008. Manajemen Produksi dan Operasi. Jakarta: LPFEUI

Athira Tjahya Utami, dan Arlin Ferlina Moch. Trenggana (2016) Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Harga Terhadap Kepua-san Konsumen Pengguna Telkomsel (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Universitas Telkom Bandung). e-Proceeding of Management: Vol.3, No.1 April 2016

Basu Swastha. 2009. Manajemen Penjualan. Yogyakarta: BPFE

Cannon, Perreault & McCarthy. 2009. Pemasaran Dasar Pendekatan Manajerial Global. Buku 2 Edisi 16, Jakarta.

Eko Wardhani (2012) Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan, Kualitas Produk, Dan Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Telkomsel Flash Di Surabaya. skripsi Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran “ Jawa Timur

Ghozali, Imam. (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM. SPSS 19 (edisi kelima.) Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro

Harper W,dkk, 2000, Manajemen Pemasaran, Edisi Kedua, Erlangga,. Jakarta Kotler Philip, 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga

Kotler, Philip and Gary Armstrong. 2012. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi. 13. Jilid 1. Jakarta: Erlangga

Lenzun., J.D.D. Massie., dan D.Adare. 2014. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk, Harga, Dan Promosi Terhadap Kepuasan Pelang-gan Kartu Prabayar Telkomsel. Jurnal EMBA 1237 Vol.2 No.3 September 2014, Hal. 1237-1245

Lupiyoadi, Rambat, (2013): Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Jakarta: Salemba. Empat.

Nachrowi, D Nachrowi, 2006, Pendekatan Populer dan Praktis: Ekonometrika untuk analisis ekonomi dan keuangan. Lembaga Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta.

Riduwan. 2008. Dasar-dasar Statistika. Bandung: Alfa Beta.

Sarah Basbeth, Wahyu Hidayat & Sari Listyorini (2016) Pengaruh Promosi, Kualitas Produk dan Citra Merek terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Indosat IM3 (Studi pada Komunitas IM3 Mahasiswa Perguruan Tinggi Negeri di Semarang). tesis Universitas Diponegoro Semarang

Shimp, Terence, 2007 “Periklanan Promosi ( Aspek Tambahan Komunikasi. Pemasaran Terpadu)”.

Jilid I, edisi Terjemahan, Jakarta: Erlangga

Sugiyono (2010). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. (Edisi revisi). Bandung: Penerbit Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Cetakan Ke-15. Bandung Alfabeta

Suharyadi dan Purwanto, (2009), Statitistika Untuk Ekonomi & Keuangan Modern, Penerbit Salemba Empat, Jakarta

Suryadi, Didih, 2011. Promosi Efekktif menggugah minat & Loyalitas Pelanggan. Penerbit PT Suka Buku, Jakarta Selatan.

Umar Husein, 2008. Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis, Gramedia Pustaka Utama Tjiptono, Fandy. 2008, Strategi Bisnis Pemasaran. Andi. Yogyakarta


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Journal of Indonesian Science Economic Research (JISER)

ISSN 2686-0074 (online)

Published by Indonesian Journal Publication
Website : http://www.journalindonesia.org
E-mail   : info@journalindonesia.org

Creative Commons License

JISER is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
(c) Author 2018 all rights reserved

2686-0074