The Influence Of Price, Brand Image And Promotion On The Decision To Buy Milk SGM At Karangmalang Sragen

Bagus Karya Manunggal, Basuki Sri Rahayu

Abstract


This study aims to find out, analyze, and provide empirical evidence that there is an effect of brand image, price, and promotion on the decision to buy SGM milk at KarangmalangSragen. The population in this study was SGM milk buyers at KarangmalangSragen November 2018. 100 people were selected as research samples by random sampling method. The analysis technique in this study consisted of testing instruments, validity, reliability, classic assumption tests, multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test, and R2 test. The results of multiple linear regression research showed that, Brand Image, Price and Promotion had a positive effect Regarding the decision to purchase SGM milk at KarangmalangSragen. The results of the t test show that the Brand Image, Price, and Promotion in fact have a significant effect on the decision to purchase SGM milk at KarangmalangSragent.The results of the F test show that the variables of Brand Image, Price and Promotion simultaneously have a significant effect on the decision to purchase SGM milk at KarangmalangSragen. The R2 (coefficient of determination) results are 0.584 which means that the purchase decision is explained by the Brand Image variable, Price and Promotion of 58.4% while the remaining 41.6% is explained by other variables not included in this study such as Brand Image, Consumer Motivation, Product Quality, Service, Location.

Keywords


Brand Image, Price, Promotion

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.

Azwar. (2007). Metode Penelitian. Penerbit Rineka Cipta. Jakarta

Basrah Saidani, Muh. Sifal Muztahid dan Andrian Haro (2017) The Influence of Perceived Quality, Brand Image, And Emotional Value Towards Purcase Intentionof Consina Backpack. Journal oRiset Manajemen Sains IndonesiaVol 8, No. 11, 2017

Dita Amanah (2011). Pengaruh promosi dan brand image (citra merek) terhadap loyalitas pembelian produk pepsodent di Ramayana plaza, jalan aksara, medan. e-Journal Keuangan dan Bisnis Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negri Medan Vol.03 No.03.2011

Ghozali, Imam. (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM. SPSS 19 (edisi kelima.) Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.

Irma Ganda (2017) Pengaruh Biaya Promosi Terhadap Peningkatan Volume Penjualan pada CV Susu Ceria Kids di kota depok. jurnal pendidikan,Ekonomi bisnis Vol. 1 (4), 2017

Julious Chesar Chaves (2017). Efect of Product Quality, Price, Promotion, And Weather on Decision Of Purchase of Pure Fresh Milk Prepare Ready to Drink in Branch Package Kana Milk in 2017.jurnal simki-economic Vol. 01 No.2017

Kountur. Ronny. 2009. Metode Penelitian - Untuk Penulisan Skripsi Dan Tesis. Jakarta : Buana printing.

Muhaddyatma Wiraliosojati, Sri Suryoko dan Saryadi (2014) Pengaruh Ekuitas Merek dan Promosi Terhadap Keputusan

Pembelian Produk “Frisian Flag Uht Low Fat dan High Calcium (Studi Kasus pada Lotte Mart, Semarang). Jurnal of social and politic | Hal. 1- 10 Tahun 2014

Sugiyono. 2008. Statistik Penelitian. (Edisi Revisi). Alfabeta Mangkunegara,A. A,Prabu. 2009. Evaluasi Kinerja Sumber Daya Manusia: Refika Aditama. Bandung

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif,

Kualitatif, dan R&D. Cetakan Ke-15. Bandung Alfabeta

Tamara Citra, Drs. Suryono Budi Santoso, M.M (2016) Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Produk dan Citr Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Cetakan Continuous Form melalui Kepercayaan Merek (Studi pada Percetakan Jadi Jaya Group, Semarang). Jurnal of management Vol5,nomor 2, tahun(2016)

Umar, Husein. 2008. Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis Edisi. Kedua, Ghalia Indonesia. Jakarta

Sugiyono. 2004. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R & D, Alfabeta. Bandung.

Sumarwan, Ujang. 2004.Perilaku Konsumen. Bogor : Ghalia Indonesia.

Sumarwan, Ujang, dkk. 2009.Pemasaran Strategik. Inti Prima Promosindo. Jakarta.

Supardi, 2005.Metode Penelitian Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Cetakan Pertama. UII Press. Yogyakarta.

Swasta, Basu dan Handoko, T.Hani. 2000.Manajemen Permasaran Analisis Perilaku Konsumen,edisi kedua Liberty, Yogyakarta.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2001. Strategi Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Andi.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Journal of Indonesian Science Economic Research (JISER)

ISSN 2686-0074 (online)

Published by Indonesian Journal Publication
Website : http://www.journalindonesia.org
E-mail   : info@journalindonesia.org

Creative Commons License

JISER is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
(c) Author 2018 all rights reserved

2686-0074